Beginning December 2015, M+D will be offering a priority "rush" option for clients facing tight project deadlines. Depending on the scope of the project and the workload of our office, we may charge a $50 rush fee for this service. Please keep in mind that during exceptionally busy times, we may not be able to offer this service.
The following is an explanation of our rush fee policy and how it is determined.
'Rush fee' definition
When a project deadline is prioritized, other projects are affected. M+D wants to assure timely delivery for all clients. A rush fee is an extra amount paid by the client to guarantee delivery in the minimum time needed to complete a project.
Determining a rush fee
A rush fee is determined by the following:
- When the order is placed
- When the finished product is needed in-hand
- Scale of the order, including quantity and custom production details
- Seasonal workload (determined by academic calendar and programming)
- One-time fee of $50 at start of project
- If client does not meet agreed deadlines, a second $50 fee may be applied
IMU clients & student organizations
- One-time fee of $30 at start of project (discounted for IMU clients)
- If client does not meet agreed deadlines, a second $30 fee may be applied
Once we've received your project, we'll let you know if a rush fee is needed to complete your project on time.