Add your event to After Class
After Class (afterclass.uiowa.edu) is a student-facing events website and weekly email that curated for a current student audience. The events calendar feeds events to dozens of UI websites in including those in the Division of Student Life and our events site After Class.
Follow these steps
- Log in to content.uiowa.edu here with your Hawk ID
- Choose "add new event"
- Fill out the form with your event details
- Under "unit(s)" – choose relevant units related to the event (see "adding event to your website" below)
- Choose After Class under General Interest (bottom of the event form) this will push your event to afterclass.uiowa.edu and reach more students through DSL website, email, and social media efforts.
- Submit your event
Once you submit your event, it will need approval before appearing on websites and calendars. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on that process.
Weekly After Class email
- The After Class email is sent to all students weekly on Tuesdays.
- Ask for your event to be featured -- write to email@example.com to let us know you'd like your event to be featured in the weekly email.